AvaCare Medical is satisfied to welcome applications for the AvaCare Medical Scholarship. Accommodation will be acknowledged no later than 15 December every year. Qualified hopefuls ought to be the United States natives or possessing an Alien Registration Card. They should be seeking after training in therapeutic related fields. The champ will get advantage of $1,000 prize.
The AvaCare Medical Scholarship recognizes those who are working to better the lives of our customers, students who are pursuing a degree in the medical field, with a prize of $1000 toward college tuition. This scholarship is awarded annually to one submission that tells about an inspiring act of kindness. AvaCare Medical judges will choose five to ten finalists, whose work will then be posted on https://avacaremedical.com.
The winning student will be granted $1,000 toward college tuition.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in medical fields.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Citizen of the United States or in possession of an Alien Registration Card
- High school senior or enrolled in an accredited U.S. college or university
- Achieved a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Pursuing a degree in the medical field such as therapy, nursing, medicine, nutrition, laboratory science, dentistry, etc.
AvaCare Medical Scholarship is open to the citizen of the United States or in possession of an Alien Registration Card.
Submissions should be unique content (never published online) about an act of kindness that inspired you. Projects may be one of the following:
- Blog post – up to 800 words (relevant pictures may be included)
- Video – up to 1.5 minutes, in one of the following formats: .mov, .mp4, .m4v, .flv, .3gp, .avi, .wmv
- Image – up to 8.5” x 11”, along with a short description
There is no application form from AvaCare Medical; all you need to send in is your project, a transcript, and the following information: Your full name, Your email address, Your phone number and Medical field you are pursuing. Submissions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to 1665 Corporate Road West, Lakewood, NJ 08701. (Videos must be emailed.)
15 December annually.