Applications are invited from international Female Students for the University of Toronto Scholarships, Canada 2018-2019 for Women. The Scholarship is designed for international student pursuing Masters and PhD scholarships.
Location: University of Toronto, Canada
Nationality: International candidates (Citizens and permanent residents of Canada or the United States are ineligible)
Study level: Master’s or PhD programme
Value of the scholarship: $4,000 USD for one year
- Registered to a full-time Master or Doctoral Program at the university
- Be a female student
- Meet the admission requirement to the school (Merit TOFEL score or academic performance)
- Are admitted to a full-time degree.
How to apply:
You have to submit all of the requirement documents to the office of the Graduate Award: 63 St. George Street, 2nd floor reception, in hard copy by deadline. Those requirement documents are:
- Completed application form: Find it here:
- Click here to go to pdf information sheet
- Official university or college transcript (Must be mailed directly to the register office)
- TOEFEL Score or equivalent with documentation
- Three confidential letters of reference, to be submitted directly by referee.
- Please type (no smaller than 12 point) or print all information
- A copy of visa
Deadline: December 1, 2017 (no later than 4:30pm)
Click here to go to official website
The Canada Graduate Scholarships are now open. This award available for students undertaking Master or Doctoral degree at a Canadian University. The winning students will receive benefit of $17,500 which is tenable for maximum one year. No application will be received after 1 December each year.
The CGS M Program provides financial support to high-calibre scholars who are engaged in eligible master’s or, in some cases, doctoral programs in Canada (refer to Eligibility). This support allows these scholars to fully concentrate on their studies in their chosen fields. The CGS M Program supports up to 2,500 students annually in all disciplines and is administered jointly by Canada’s three federal granting agencies: CIHR, NSERC and SSHRC.
Value and Tenure
Those are selected will receive 12 month benefit of $17,500.
Level and Area of Studies
Master and Ph.D. degree in any field.
Place of Study
At a Canadian University.
Eligibility and Criteria
Only those who are satisfying the following criteria will be considered for this scholarship:
- be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada;
- be enrolled in, have applied for, or will apply for full-time admission to an eligible graduate program at the master’s or doctoral level at a Canadian institution with a CGS M allocation;
- have completed, as of December 31 of the year of application, between zero and 12 months of full-time studies (or full-time equivalent) in: the master’s program for which you are requesting funding; or the direct-entry doctoral program for which you are requesting funding; or the combined master’s-doctoral program for which you are requesting funding; or a master’s program that was or will be fast-tracked to a doctoral program, and you are requesting funding for the first 12 months of this doctoral program;
- not have previously held a CGS M;
- have achieved a first-class average, as determined by the host institution, in each of the last two completed years of study (full-time equivalent);
- submit a maximum of one scholarship application per academic year to either CIHR, NSERC or SSHRC (the Research Portal will allow the application to be submitted to up to five institutions – refer to Application Procedures).
Only Canadian students are invited to apply.
Please click the application link below to see further instruction.
1 December on annual basis.
Website and Application Link